Pashtush Mens Cashmere & Wool Scarf, Bul-Bul Weave, Yale Blue
- Express Shipping Available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
MRP Rs. 13499.00 incl. of all taxes
- Size: –70 cm x 200 cm
- Material - Extra Fine Cashmere
- Generic name -Shawl
- Net Quantity – 1 N
- Customer care is reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 77196 21780
- Manufactured and packed by Pashtush India Private Limited, Golden Temple Road , Amritsar, PIN 143001, Punjab, India
- Manufactured on 1 November 2021
- Country of Origin - India
- Dry Clean Recommended.
Only the rarest of cashmere sourced from the highest reaches of the loft mountains go into weaving of Pashtush Cashmere Scarves. The long length and extra-fine microns of this very precious natural fibre lends it an added layer of elegance and luxury.
As the day turns to dusk, night turns to dawn, you're ready to reach for something warm. Your skin yearns for the soft touch of luxury. Something plush, Something Timeless, Something authentic, with a personality of its own.
As you wrap it around your neck and shoulders, you can't help but bask in luxury of the its fine texture. Every rub makes you cuddle deeper into the supple depths of your Pashtush scarf.
With the softest cashmere in the world sourced from the highest mountains of the Himalayas. Every fibre in your Pashtush scarf has a story to tell, a song to sing about its journey from a remote corner of the world to your precious shouldeRs.