Pashtush 100% Handwork Kantha Story Dupatta Stole
MRP Regular price Rs.4,499.00 Sale priceRs.1,999.00 Incl. all taxes
- Express Shipping Available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
MRP Rs. 4499.00 incl. of all taxes
- Size: - 70 cm x 200 cm
- Generic name is Shawl
- Net Quantity – 1 N
- Customer care is reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 77196 21780
- Manufactured and packed by Pashtush India Private Limited, Golden Temple Road , Amritsar, PIN 143001, Punjab, India
- Manufactured on 1 July 2021
- Country of Origin - India
- Dry Clean Recommended.
Kantha is a running-stitch style from West Bengal, where upcycled cloth with elaborate designs are patched, quilted & vividly embroidered onto the textile to give it a textured aesthetics. This item has delicate handcrafted details, and might experience variations of color, design and slight irregularities in the embroidery. These peculiarities are the hallmark of handcrafted products and make each of them an exquisite one-of-its-kind piece.The colors seen in the image may vary from the actual product due to different computer screen resolutions and displays.